CHC53215Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs (Skill Set)
This skill set is currently unavailable until further notice.
This qualification reflects the role of workers who work under broad supervision and guidance to provide services to clients with alcohol and other drugs issues.
Marr Mooditj Training requires that those seeking entry to this qualification meet either of the following:
1. A completed CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health or CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health or CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling
2. Currently working employed in the relevant industry.
Each application for this course will be individually assessed.
2022 date to be advised
Those who gain this qualification may work in the following roles:
- Alcohol and other drugs rehabilitation and/or support workers, in community organisations, clinical services and institutional services
- Case workers in community services
- Community based rehabilitation and support worker
- Outreach worker
- Youth worker specialising in alcohol and other drugs support/ rehabilitation
- In a community health team as an assistant to health workers, mental health workers and/or community workers and social workers
Non- Concession Rate – $1,816.10 (skill set for the 3 units only)
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees. VET Student Loans (VSL) are available (subject to eligibility) for the Diploma qualifications #