Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs
This qualification reflects the role of workers who work under broad supervision and guidance to provide services to clients with alcohol and other drugs issues.
Mooditj Training requires that those seeking entry to this qualification meet either of the following:
1. A completed Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315), or
2. Currently working employed in the relevant industy.
Each application for this course will be individually assessed.
Six blocks of face-to-face delivery.
Five weeks work placement with relevant industries who provide third party observation.
Please contact Marr Mooditj if you have an expression of interest in this qualification.
Those who gain this qualification may work in the following roles:
- Alcohol and other drugs rehabilitation and/or support workers, in community organisations, clinical services and institutional services
- Case workers in community services
- Community based rehabilitation and support worker
- Outreach worker
- Youth worker specialising in alcohol and other drugs support/ rehabilitation
- In a community health team as an assistant to health workers, mental health workers and/or community workers and social workers