Marr Mooditj Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Code: 0393) committed to providing quality training and assessment services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We are committed to providing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students with the opportunity to access high-quality training and assessment services, delivered in a culturally safe and secure environment. We know that Aboriginal health is viewed in a holistic context that encompasses emotional, physical, cultural and spiritual health.
To maximise and enhance the employability of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through the provision of Training and Assessment service.
Why people choose to study at Marr Mooditj...
Benefits of studying at Marr Mooditj
- Culturally sensitive teaching and learning environment
- Classes don't run during school holidays, flexible delivery blocks
- Support services tailored for individual students
- Language, literacy and numeracy support team available
- Nationally recognised qualification
- Plenty of free parking on campus
- On-campus cafe with discounted student rates
- Crèche facility