2021 Course Fees
|Course Name||Category of Enrolments||Course fees|
|SIT20316 Certificate II in Hospitality
Note: there may be an additional resource fee of $150
|HLT37215 Certificate III in Pathology Collection||Concession Rate
|**HLT40213 Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care Practice||Concession Rate
|**CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health||Concession Rate
|**CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health||Concession Rate
|**HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing||Concession Rate
|CHC51015 Diploma of Counselling||VET Student Loans (VSL) are available (subject to eligibility) for the Diploma qualifications flagged. Concession rate is not applicable to These Diploma Qualification.||$5,500.50|
|CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and Other Drugs||Non- Concession Rate||$6,513.75|
Targeted Fee Relief Qualifications**
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as Student Services and Resource Fees.
IF YOU WISH TO SEEK RPL FOR ANY COURSE, PLEASE REQUEST THE RPL FEES SCHEDULE.
Marr Mooditj Training Fees and Charges
- All Marr Mooditj qualifications are subsidised by the WA Department of Training and Workforce Development (DTWD) for the target group of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- If you are not a member of this target group you will be required to pay the full service fee for the qualification in which you seek to enrol. This information is provided in a separate Fees Schedule.
- All students must be charged a fee for subsidised courses. Fees are calculated according to the rules and charges by the WA Department of Training and Workforce Development.
- Fees are indicative. This means that you will be charged the full qualification fee, if the course you are doing is split over more than one year the final full fee may change. Any changes will only be applied to units of the qualification delivered in the second and subsequent years.
For further information and/or clarification on any of the above please contact Marr Mooditj Training.
Concession and non-concession fees and charges
You are eligible for concession rates if:
- you have Pension Concession Card;
- you have a Health Care Card;
- receive Abstudy; or
- receive Youth Allowance.
If you are not eligible for a concession you will have to pay the non-concession rate detailed on page 1.
Diploma level qualifications are not eligible for concession rates (as per WA Department of Training and Workforce Development) except for the HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing, which has been added to courses targeted for fee relief effective 1 July 2020
No fees are paid in advance to Marr Mooditj Training. On enrolment students will take up one of the following payment options:
- Pay by cash or direct debit as you progress with your studies;
- Centrepay deduction using Centrelink direct debit (This is a payment option to be deducted from your Centrelink payment with your written consent).
- VET Student Loans
Marr Mooditj Training has a refunds policy in place for students. Please refer to the Student Handbook for more detail.
VET Student Loans
VET student loans are available for approved courses at Diploma level only, subject to eligibility. Please note that this is a loan from the Commonwealth and as such you will have a personal debt that is repayable to the Commonwealth. This may reduce future borrowing capacity and you may wish to seek independent financial advice before applying for this loan.
Marr Mooditj Training can provide you with information regarding the eligibility criteria at your request or you can access this website: https://www.dese.gov.au/vet-student-loans
Please note: VET student loans are only available for the Diploma courses.