CHC53315Diploma of Mental Health
The qualification includes counselling, referral, advocacy and education/health promotion services. It requires high level specialist knowledge, skills and competencies especially in regard to laws affecting clients, the range of services available to them and health issues related to mental health.
Marr Mooditj Training recommends that those seeking entry to this qualification meet either of the following:
1. A completed Certificate IV in Mental Health (CHC43315), or
2. Currently working in the relevant industry.
Each application for this course will be individually assessed.
Seven blocks of three weeks, face-to-face delivery.
One workplace placement for credit transfer students totalling 80 hours with relevant industries who provide third party observation.
Other students two workplace placements totalling 160 hours with relevant industries who provide third party observation.
25th July 2022
- Community support worker
- Community youth worker
- Community rehabilitation and support worker
- Mental health community worker
- Mental health rehabilitation support worker
- Mental health outreach worker
- Mental health program manager
- Mental health advocate
- Mental health support worker
Concession Rate – $400.00
Non-Concession Rate – $1,200.00
The Student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.